Many individuals facing the pressures of life require professional help. Approximately one third of adults experience an emotional or substance abuse problem, and suffer at some point from anxiety or depression.
Research indicates that most people who have at least several sessions of psychotherapy are far better off than are those untreated.
One study showed that 50 percent of individuals in therapy noticeably improved after eight sessions, and 75 percent improved by the end of six months.
When to Consider Psychotherapy Treatment?
- Feeling overwhelmed, with prolonged sadness, helplessness, and hopelessness.
- Difficulty managing home, school, or work due to emotional difficulties.
- Socially isolated or problems getting along with important people in your life.
- Attempting to resolve problems related to physical, sexual, or emotional trauma.
- Unable to adapt to changes following an injury or physical health condition.
- Problems navigating important life transitions, such as a relationship crisis, loss of a loved one, or career change.
Population: Individual, Youth, Couples and Family
- Individual & Couples Counselling
- Marriage & Family Counselling
- Children / Adolescent & Youth Help
- Peer Relationships / Family Conflict
- Parenting your Teenager(s)
- Low Self-Esteem / Addiction
- Autism / ADHD / DD / OCD
- Special needs Students with (IEP)
- Behavioral Issues
- Trauma (PTSD) / Addiction
- Depression, Anxiety & Stress Management
- Loss and Grief
- Mood disorders
- Struggling Adolescents
Our certified Therapist, Ayman Tanios, he provides counseling to children, adolescents, adults and families who may be struggling with life transitions, depression, anxiety, low self-esteem, school refusal, test anxiety and career concerns, we also conduct self assessments to better understand children and adults’ learning profiles and examine problems with learning or attention. He is also a Special Education Teacher qualified by the Ontario College of Teachers assisting students with Autism, ADHD/ ADD, Emotional/Behavioral Disorder, Down Syndrome, and Developmental Disorders.
He can help you turn problems into opportunities to grow, and to begin improving your communication, relationships and self-esteem. He helped many clients who suffered from depression, anxiety and stress management.
-Member with Ontario College of Social Workers
-Member of American Association of Marriage & Family Therapy (AAMFT)
-Member of Ontario Association of Marriage & Family Therapy (OAMFT)
Extended Health Insurance Accepted
- Any Insurance Company
- Behavioral Health Systems
- CHIP | Children’s Program
- Employee Assistant Program (EAP)