Facial Acupuncture, Tuina Facial Massage
Enhance your appearance, remove wrinkles and invigorate your complexation
Facial rejuvenation acupuncture (also called the “acupuncture facelift” or Cosmetic Acupuncture) is an effective non-surgical and non-toxic method that may reduce the signs of aging and improve the quality and tone of the skin on the face.
Facial rejuvenation using acupuncture may help promote a more youthful, glowing appearance by supporting overall health and well being. It may improve muscle tone and dermal contraction through increased collagen production, improved metabolism, hormonal balance and increase circulation of blood and lymph to the face. Through all these mechanisms facial lines and skin imperfections may be minimized.
Tui Na is a Chinese medical massage technique using a gentle push and pull movements that incites the blood circulation in the head, face and ears; massage over 20 acupuncture points on the face.
When you visit Beavercreek Health, our Naturopathic Doctor will determine a specific course of treatment will based on your individual and specific needs. Generally, a series of 10-12 sessions performed weekly or twice a week is recommended. Clients can expect to see noticeable results after the 3rd or 4th session and drastic results around the 7th or 8th session. After treatment, you may notice:
- Increased muscle tone and dermal contraction
- Increased collagen production and its dispersal
- Reduced bags under the eyes, and less tendency to sagging and jowls
- No puffiness
- No fine lines or frown lines, and Reduction of Deep wrinkles
- Reduction or elimination of acne
- Softer and tighter skin due to the increased circulation of blood and lymph to the face
- A radiant glow with more even colour
- A reduced double chin
- Lifted eyelids that were once droopy
- A more relaxed and refreshed expression and beauty radiated from within
- Improved Skin tone and pigmentation
- Moisturization of skin
- Reduction of puffiness under the eyes